The Ministry Coordinating Council (MCC) serves as the coordinating body of the Church.
The MCC is composed of the Pastor, Moderator, Clerk, and seven elected members that represent each of the Ministry
Each member of the MCC possesses a sense of calling to the position and agrees with the Mission Statement and Shared Values expressed in the Church Constitution.
Members of the MCC are Full Members of Heritage Baptist Church.
The MCC coordinates the ministry of the Church, including:
• Establishes the Church calendar
• Establishes the Church budget for approval.
• Manages the capital reserve fund and approval of unbudgeted expenditures from that fund.
• Supports and serves as a sounding board for the Pastor and ministerial staff.
• Evaluates the overall Church ministry, including the staff’s work in helping the Church fulfill its mission
• Makes recommendations / suggestions to Ministry Area Teams as necessary.
• Determines and presents to the membership at a called meeting the need for additional ministerial staff positions.
• Reviews the membership role annually and determines the number of active members.
• Members of the Church family are invited to bring to the MCC any concern for consideration.
Learn more about our MCC Teams below: